Thursday, May 5, 2016

TrendBox 1 Set (3 Rolls) Multi-functional 5cmx4.5m Camo Camouflage Stealth Waterproof Tape Wrap For Hunting Camping Hiking Outdoor Activities

My husband has been bugging me for 2 months to be correct for camo waterproof tape. What he needs it for to be honest i am not sure. But i couldn't find any in our local store you would think so because we live where everyone wears camo.



I found theses on amazon and there were 3 packs for the price of one. I thought that was a great deal.  After asking him what he wanted it for he said he wanted it to wrap around his equipment. I still don't understand why but i wasn't going to argue with him.   each roll is a different camo pattern.  When he opened the package to the one roll he said wow this stuff is great he said it sticks to just about anything. We have a picture frame he wants to use this tape on.



I did get theses for free in exchange for a unbiased review.



No comments: