Friday, May 6, 2016

LittleBlack cosmetics 2 in 1 Oval Brush (Medium, Black)

I have been seeing theses brushes all over the internet and have always wanted one. They look like they would be great for foundation. So i finally found one and got it.




It comes in a very nice box which you could keep it in if you wanted but i am going to be storing mine in my cup with other makeup brushes. Inside was the brush and two heads. One was a brush and the other is a sponge.  I really like the design of this brush when using it to get foundation around my nose i don't feel like i have a ton of bristles going up my nose like my other brush. Also it fits great in my hand and is shaped to give you that flawless look.  When i first got this i did wash it with baby shampoo and let it air dry. I think it's a great design how the brush head just pops out and you can put the sponge one on if you want. Me personally i don't use sponges as they tend to cause streaks and uneven finish. The brush on the other hand i feel is a great addition to anyone makeup collection.  I would recommend this brush to anyone. You don't need to be a pro to use this i think it would be great for beginners just learning makeup.



I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.




No comments: