Thursday, May 5, 2016

8GB Digital Voice Recorder Proster Full Steel Rechargeable Dictaphone USB Disk MP3 Audio Sound Recorder Support HD Distant Denoising Built-in Two-way

I am a professional photographer your probably thinking to yourself why do you need a voice recorder. Well here is why my mind races at night so i like to keep this by my bed to get all my thoughts that come to me off my mind. Once i do that i am able to go to sleep.



This voice recorder is small and fits in the palm of your hand. It's light weight and doesn't take up much room if you want to take it on the go with you.  This little recorder has 8 gig of memory built into it.  You can use it to listen to with headphones or without just depends on how you want to hear the playback.  It has a nice size lcd screen and the play/pause button is on the front of the device.  If you wanted to transfer the audio files the cap pops off and you can plug it into your computer's usb drive.  Quick and simple this is a great little recorder and has great playback. I was worried at first about the sound quality but it was not fuzzy at all.



I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.








1 comment:

Michelle said...

I just bought this very product and I cannot figure out how to check/charge the built in battery. Can you help me?

Michelle