Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Stainless steel flatware sets,20 pieces,service for 4

My husband and I have been looking for a new set of stainless steel flatware. We really wanted a nice set that would be 20 pieces and look great with our new dishes.



This set is enough for 4 people. In this set you get the follow

knives
spoons
forks
coffee spoon
salad fork


Theses are dishwasher safe so if you want to clean them that way you can. Me personally i just washed it by hand.  Theses are heavy duty I gave a fork to my husband to see if he could bend it. He was able to bend it a little bit but nothing like the set we have. The set we have now my husband has snapped spoons and forks in half.  Theses have a super cute design on the handle. To me it looks like little birds in gold.  You could use theses for everyday use or if you just want something nice for when people come over.


I did get this set for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.




No comments: