Sunday, May 15, 2016

zdMoon Outdoor Lounger Fast Inflatable Air Sleep Camping Bed KAISR Beach Sofa Lounge Only Need Ten Seconds (Blue)

Let me start off by saying I have seen theses chairs all over the internet. I thought it was a totally neat idea. I wanted to get one so bad. So I finally broke down and got it.


It did take a little bit to get to me. Once I got it I opened the box. Inside this chair comes in a drawstring bag. I took it out of the bag and went outside. There was no instructions so I was thinking to my self how in the world does this work. I didn't see the buckle at first. To undo the buckle you need to press the small button then unbuckle it. I layed it on the ground and thought How do you fill this with air. Like every normal human when I wasn't sure I went to youtube.  After watching a video I made my husband spin it in the air to fill it.  At first have to be honest it's not the easiest to do. There wasn't much wind and I started to video him doing it. I had to stop 3 times as he got frustrated. Finally the wind picked up and we were able to get some air inside. This chair does get a lot bigger than shown in the photos below. But we struggled this is one of those things you got to keep trying till you get it right.  Your probably thinking how do you keep the air inside well you will need to roll and then buckle it. Then boom your in business.

When sitting down on this chair I did fall out twice then once I got situated I was fine. I would say if you don't have patience for things then don't buy this. It will take several tries.

I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review






No comments: