Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Hand Truck, Folding Aluminum Cart, Movers Dolly For All Your Moving Needs Lifts up to 150 Lbs, + 2 Free 24" Bungee Cords, By Bovado USA

I have been needing a dolly for a while. The one we had for the house my husband uses for work. Since he's an ac mechanic sometimes he uses it to carry the condensers.  So i have been wanting another one to move furniture around the house.  I have checked lowes and theses little carts are quite pricey so i haven't jumped in. I decided to check amazon.




What sold me on this dolly is it folds up. Since i drive a car i could never fit the old dolly in there. This one folds up and fits nicely in my car trunk. It's light weight.  The handle you are able to adjust to what ever height you need. Just simple press the red  part and push up. This will pop open the bottom and snap the wheels into place.  This says it comes with free bungee cords however i didn't get them no biggie as i have a ton of them.  This is a great dolly to have and would work for anyone who is trying to move heavy stuff.


I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.




No comments: