Friday, May 13, 2016

Reaeon Gel Color Pens Including Pastel,Neon and Glitter, Colorful Ink Pen Set of 36 for Adult Coloring Books, Drawing, Scrapbook, Writing cards (0.8-1

I love gel pens. I use them for coloring and also for writing in my journal. It gives it that little touch of colors.



This set comes in a plastic box and inside was 36 different colors.  There was 12 glitter pens, 12 neon pens and 12 pastel. My favorite ones lately have been the neon.  When i got my pens in the mail i was a little upset because one had exploded but i contacted the company and they fixed the problem right away. I would say customer service is down right amazing.  The case on this is by far the best thing. It keeps all your pens in one spot and organized and it snaps close with three little buckles.  Have you had gel pens that you have to scribble first to get the ink flowing. I know i have well the amazing thing about theses is you don't need to do that. As soon as the ball tip meets the paper it starts working. I was highly impressed with them. I would suggest theses to anyone who loves gel pens.



I did get theses for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.




No comments: