Thursday, May 5, 2016

180 Capsules of Premium Organic Moringa Oleifera. Best Value and 100% USDA Certified. Provides an All Natural Energy Boost and Multi-Vitamin. A Raw Su

I have been having a friend tell me i need to start taking theses. I don't like taking stuff i have never heard of but she said to trust her which i do so i decided to give it a try.




There is 180 capsules inside this bottle. You are suppose to take it two times a day.  The pills are a bright green color and this is because of the natural herbs.  I don't know if your like me or not when ever i open a bottle of pills i always smell it. I know they say you shouldn't because it tricks your mind into not wanting to take them. This smells like the outdoors. Fresh cut grass.  They are 450 mg there is 90 ingredients into this bottle.  I have been looking for something to help balance my metabolism and my hormones.  I have been taking one a day to see how it works with my body. So far i have no complaints.  Theses pills will give you a lot more energy which i think is nice.


I was taking diet pills and they were making me feel sick so i started theses after a week to help boost my metabolism and give me more energy since they are natural i haven't had any issues.



I did get theses for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.


No comments: