Wednesday, May 25, 2016

RÖD Wine - White Wine Glasses - Set of 3 - Ecological & Lead Free Crystal, FREE E-Book, 12oz

I have had several wine glasses break on me over the years. I have replaced them but i have noticed stores have really shrunk the size of the glass.



This comes in a nice black box inside is 3 glasses. Not sure why it would come in a uneven number but hey no biggie.  When they arrived they were packaged very well and secured. Wrapped all in bubble wrap.  The glasses are very classy and nice looking.  Theses glasses are dishwasher safe but i just washed them by hand.  I wash them by hand so i know they wont break in the dishwasher.  Theses glasses would make a great gift to any wine lover or heck someone getting married. I do wish they were in a set of 4 though. They fit great in my small hands and the rim is smooth so you don't have to worry about it cutting you. I am very impressed with theses glasses and will be ordering more. As the holiday's approach.


I did get theses for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.


No comments: