Friday, May 27, 2016

Sandalup Women's Rhinestone Thong Sandals Black Size 06

Living in florida i am always looking for new cute flip flops. Theses struck my eyes and i had to have them.  They fit true to size but i will say if you have a wide foot i wouldn't suggest them.



Theses come in two colors black and gray. I got the black ones but i plan on getting the gray to. When i got theses i was so tickled that i cut the tag off and wore them out that day. I was worried i would have to break them in due to having blisters but i had no issues with them until it got really hot. Where i live the heat is down right miserable. So when i got home i took my shoes off and noticed the tops of my feet were black. This was a mild panic moment for me. I took a baby wipe to them and it wiped right off. I think because my feet sweat and it the leather material didn't mix well. That was my only main issue with them. I am going to spray them to prevent this from happening each time i wear them. They are super comfy and look great on my feet. I have gotten so many complements from it.



I did get theses for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.



No comments: