Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Stellar Spin Mop, 2016 Model, The Original Collapsible Spin Mop + 4 Replacement Mop Heads

I have been wanting a spin mop for a while now. I have tried a couple other ones and sadly they have not worked out for me.  So i went back on the hunt for a new one. Found this one.



This doesn't take long to arrive at all. It comes packaged very well. Inside was the bucket, 4 mop heads, and pole.  Okay the bucket has a stainless steel draining head. This was the first time i saw one like this. All the others were plastic.  The mop replacement heads are like clouds. So soft and fluffy.  What i like the most about this mop is you are able to use whatever soap you want. You put clean water in the big part of the bucket. Then put your soap and put your mop inside a few pumps on the handle it will spin.  Then you would move your mop to the other chamber to drain. It keeps your clean water separated from the dirty. I think this is way better because no one wants to keep putting dirty water back on your floor. I waited a couple days to use this on my floor. I wanted to see how well it would work. Let me tell you i was very happy with it. It picks up dirt and dog hair with no issues.


The only issue i did notice with this bucket is when you go to empty it. Make sure you do it over the tub or outside. Because when i tried to do it in my sink it went everywhere and made a huge mess.



I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.








No comments: