Thursday, May 5, 2016

NoiseHush i7 Aviator Headphones with Active Noise Cancelling Technology, Inline Microphone w/ Free Car Charger

I have been wanting a nice pair of headphones to use while i edit photos on the computer. My husband would come home from work and turn the tv on and it's so loud i cant think. So i wanted a way to block him out.



Theses headphones first off are amazing. They come in a super nice travel case and inside was the aux cord and a charger to use on the airplane if you want to use theses while traveling. Also a free car charger.  The case they come in is super sturdy and opens and closes from a zipper.   I took them out right away and sized them to fit my head then took the cord out and plugged it into the headphones then into my phone. Wow the sound quality is down right out of this world. There was no fuzzy sound or crackling. This is a big change from the other headphones i have. The wire is skinny and flat and seems to also be made very well.  The headphones have nice big soft cushion for your ears they cup them so nice. I was able to wear theses headphones for 4 hours straight without them hurting my ears.  Theses are by far the best headphones i have owned.



I did get theses for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.






No comments: