Monday, May 23, 2016

Generic MXQ Pro Android TV Box Amlogic S905 Quad Core Kodi 15.2 Pre installed Full Loaded Android 5.1 Lollipop OS TV Box 1G/8G 4K Streaming Media Play

We have a android box in our bedroom and wanted one for the living room. There are so many brands I wasn't sure what to go with. Finally we just picked this one.


It comes packaged in a cardboard box with a photo of the box on the front. Inside the box was the following

Quick set up guide
Android box
Remote
HDMI cable
Aux cords
Power cord

First thing I did was take the shrink wrap off the box. I then went to my tv in the living room hooked up hdmi cable in the back then to the box. I then plugged the power cord in.  Then grab your tv remote and turn your tv to the correct settings. Once it's there it should come on with the main screen.  This is quick and easy to use. It does come with kodi all ready on the box. You just go to settings and hook up your Wi-Fi or if you are near router you could use the ethernet cord. We run ours off of wifi.

Once that's hooked up you go to the apps then open kodi. Got to movies you can watch movies,tv and even listen to music. I love this beats paying for cable.

I did get this for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.


No comments: