Thursday, May 12, 2016

Linenaffairs Supreme Quality Ivory Solid 4 PCs Sheet Set {(1) Fitted Sheet{+15" Pocket Depth},(1) Flat Sheet & (2) Pillow cover} Queen Size 800-Thread

Who doesn't love sheets. I know i do This set comes in ivory and they look amazing with the zebra comforter.




Inside this set was 1 fitted sheet with huge pockets that stay on the corners of the bed. 1 flat sheet and then 2 queen pillow cases. When i first got this i took it out of the packaging and washed. This set is 800 thread count. After washing theses they smelled amazing and i put them on our bed and we slept on them that night. It was so comfy and it kept me cool all night long. I was never to hot.   It felt like i was sleeping on a cloud. Theses are great sheets and i would buy more to use in my house or give as gifts.



I did get this for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.




No comments: