Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Ideashop Women's Black and Red Wooden WristWatches With Date Calendar Adjustable Quartz Wood Watches for Lovers Gift

I have been wanting a dark cherry wooden watch. my husband has one and i wanted to match.



This watch comes in a great box and would make a great gift. It is wrapped around a little pillow. I will say that the wood on this watch each piece is different so it bring so much character to it.  The other watch i got in the past was so big and i struggled to remove the links. This one fit me just fine. I didn't have to remove any links. I always struggle with watches as i have a tiny wrist.  This watch is very easy to set. Since wearing it i get so many people asking me where i got it.


I did get this for discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.






No comments: