Monday, May 9, 2016

TrendBox 1 Pair Car Seat Slit Side Gaps Fills Pocket Catch Catcher Storage Organizer Box Bag Phone Holder Universal For Tidying - Pink

I know theses are seat gap holders. I was going to use them in my car but since i ordered pink my husband who drives on the weekend was not having it. So i decided to use them else where.



When i drive during the week i use them in the car. It helps from stuff falling down and getting lost under the seat. Because we all know how much of a pain that is. I drive a honda accord so theses fit perfectly in between the seats. When he drives i take them out and use them in my work desk to hold paper clips and things like that.  Theses do come in four other colors which are pink, blue, green and black.





I did get theses for free in exchange for a unbiased review.




No comments: