Saturday, May 14, 2016

Flea Trap Ultrasonic Pest Repeller - Repels All Types of Rodents and Insects- Rats, Mice, Roaches, Spiders, Bug, Mosquitoes, Bad Bugs, Ants, Flies and

I hate using chemicals because a lot of them are bad for my little dogs. So i have been looking for something to use that wont hurt them. This is great if you have kids or pets. There are not harsh chemicals that coming out that will hurt them.


This is very simple to use all you need to do is take it out of the packaging and then plug it into the wall.  After 2-4 weeks you will see a big difference.  So far i have not had any spiders which is a great thing for me. Where we live there is a lot of woods so we always get theses pain in the butt spiders. I really dislike them.  We also have those tiny crickets that doesn't matter what you do they get in. Along with flies. I would suggest this to anyone who is having bug issues and wants to get rid of them.


I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.






No comments: