Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Purelux® Extra Long Stainless Steel 16 Inch Replacement Shower Arm with Flange, Chrome finish, LIFETIME WARRANTY

I have been looking for a 16' shower arm for months that i could afford. All the stores near us wanted a lot of money. I just couldn't seem to bring myself to pay that.  I got on amazon and found one way more cheaper than any store wanted.




This didn't take long at all to get it comes in a solid brown box and inside it was wrapped up nicely.  This shower arm did come with the tape which i though was a nice feature. I was so excited that i took it out of the box and told my husband go install it. After about an hour of him complaining in the bathroom i went to see what the issue was. He said who ever built our house used glue. What yes you heard me right glue. So he couldn't get the one they installed out without putting a hole in the wall. Well since we rent i was not about to put a hole in the wall. So sadly i was not able to put this up to use it. But it is a great shower arm and will save it to use when we move.



I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.


No comments: