Friday, May 6, 2016

iKits Panasonic Battery Cell Quick Charge 3.0 Power Bank Portable Charger External Battery Pack 10200mAh with Input:QC3.0, Output:2.4A+QC2.0 for iPhone/iPad and more Rose Red

I am always on the go with me being a photographer that i tend loose battery life on my phone super quick.  So i have been wanting a pink battery pack that way my husband wont take it from me.




This battery pack does come packaged very well. It also does have some juice on it but i would suggest charging it before using it.  It comes with the usb cord to charge it you can charge it up via computer or if you have a wall mount that take usb cords. It only takes a couple of hours to charge fully up. Once it was charged i threw it in my purse for the next day. When i was out and about my phone and tablet where dying at the same time. So i wanted to give it a little juice because i wasn't going to be home for at least another hour.  You can charge up to three things at once.  What i really love is how it has a power on and off button also little led lights to show you how much battery life is left.  This little battery does have some weight to it but it's a perfect size to just throw in your bag and take with you.



I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.







No comments: