Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Purelux® 8 Inch Rainfall Fixed Mount Shower Head with Brass Swivel Ball Connector & Flow Restrictor, Polished Chrome 5 YEAR WARRANTY

My husband has been wanting a rainfall shower for a couple years now. I was always against it because i was afraid it wouldn't be enough water pressure to get the shampoo out of my thick hair. I did get this and the arm so he could have the right set up but the arm was a total bust.



Since we couldn't put the arm up due to someone who built our home was a idiot and glued the pipe the only way to get the old one off was to put a hole in the wall and cut it off. I am not all about that. So we just stuck the rainfall shower onto the one that was up. It does come with the tape you need to use to put it up. This didn't take long at all to put up. Once it was up that night i took a shower and washed my hair. I was blown away all theses years i have been missing out.  We are not on city water so i was wrong and had to eat my words. But that's okay i am a big girl and can live up to it. This rainfall shower head is 8' and you can swivel it to whatever angle you want.  Another thing i love about this shower head is when washing my face in the shower like i normally do i no longer have to splash water onto my face this removes the soap without me feeling like i am drowning.


I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.





No comments: