Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Lavender Eye Pillow - Natural Relaxation - Stress Relief (Purple Stars)

I suffer from chronic migraines and i have tried everything to man kind. Nothing seems to work. I figured this would be great to use for a spa type night in the tub.


When i first got this i took it out of the package and whoa you can smell the lavender.  I got the purple stars one as i think it's very pretty. I have been using this before bed to help ease my migraines a little so i can sleep. The great thing about this is you can use it hot or cold. If you are going to use it cold stick it in the freezer a hour before using it.  It also helps ease those puffy eyes.  This fits around your head and i like how it's hand's free.  If you want to use it in the microwave i would suggest the to do it for 10 seconds. Because you don't want to burn your eyes off.


I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.




No comments: