Monday, May 16, 2016

Non Drip Press & Measure Stainless Steel Glass Oil Vinegar Bottle 500ml Weight Watcher

I have been looking for a super nice oil bottle. I love to leave the olive oil near my stove while i cook so it's in a arm's reach.



When i got this i took it out of the box and washed.  This is so neat to use just a simple screw off of the cap pour your oil in whatever you want in it. Then screw it on.  How to get the oil into the little measuring cap.  You will take your fingers and cover the air holes and push this will suck the oil up the little straw and then it will put it in the measuring cup part.  This is my new best friend when cooking.  One side of the measure  cup has milliter's and the other side has teaspoons and tablespoons. Once you have the amount you need then you keep holding the little buttons on the side and tip it and slowly pour it out. This saves so much time and less dirty measuring cups. I love this bottle and so does my friend now she want's to get one. So i will be buying another one for her for a gift.


I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.






No comments: