Thursday, May 5, 2016

Home-Complete Space Saver Bags for Vacuum Storage Bags - 10 Space Saver Bags

I have been looking for bigger space bags to put comforters in. I have had zero luck. Finally i found a set i was able to fit three inside one bag. I am so happy i feel like a kid in a candy store.




This set has 10 bags of different sizes my favorite of course in this set is the jumbo.  You only get one of those. Then there is two xl, three large and 4 medium.  This also comes with a free pump but to be completely honest it's useless.  I tried to remove the air via pump and all it did was put air in my face because of the two holes on the back of it. No biggie.  First thing i did was take out the jumbo bag i opened it up and put my comforters inside. I then closed it and took the cap off  and hooked my vacuum cleaner up to it to remove the air. Within seconds it was flat enough to fit in the closet.  Theses bags are great for storing old clothing, winter clothing, sheets and blankets. Because when you open the bag they still smell as fresh and clean as the day you put them in there. I want to get another set to keep on hand you can never have enough space bags.


I did notice compared to the other bags i have used there was no plastic smell.  Which is super good for me.



I did get theses for free in exchange for a unbiased review.





No comments: