Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Google Cardboard,JoyGeek VR Headset 3D Glasses Virtual Reality Glasses Video Movie Game Helmet for 3.5-6" Inch Cellphones Apple iPhone 4/4s/5s/6 and A

My husband has been wanting one of theses for his phone. I never really understood them till i got him one and oh my this thing is pretty neat.


This comes in two colors black and then white. I got the black one. It fits all phones  My husband has a lg v10 and it fit perfectly even with a small case on it. When you first take it out of the box you have to put the straps on. This was a bit of a pain but i took a small screwdriver to push it through. Once i got it through then you need to put the magnets on. The manual will walk you through how to do it. It will ask you to do a test video to make sure it works. I did this and wow this thing is pretty cool. There are a ton of 3d movies you could use this for. It's not heavy when on your head like i thought it would be it fits perfectly. You are able to adjust it to fit any size head with the velcro straps.


I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.





No comments: