Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Laser Distance Meter Proster Handheld Digital Measure Range Finder Rangefinder Electronic Measuring Device Measure 0.05 to 40m for Distance Area Volum

My husband is an ac mechanic and has been asking for one of theses for a while now. I still unsure why he needs it but i liked the way this one looked so i got it for him.



This laser meter is light weight. Me personally i don't know much about it so i made him use it and then tell me about it.  He said it will take some time to learn and remember what all the functions are but he said over all look of this is sharp.  He really likes how it has a rubber texture to it and also the colors.  He has been using this in our home  he plans to use it at work. Way he described it to me is this replaces measuring tapes. Which with me being a girl sometimes measuring tapes are a pain.  It has a nice big lcd screen that displays the readings onto it.  This has a auto power off which is a nice feature.  The battery is including with this laser meter and it also displays the low battery signs.


I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.







No comments: