Friday, May 13, 2016

Tyler Portable Stereo MP3/CD Boombox Player TAU102-RD with Mega Bass Sound, Text Display, AM/FM Stereo, USB/SD/MMC and AUX Inputs (Red)

I have been looking for a old school boom box for months now. Sadly i am not sure if it's because i am old or they just don't have them around town anymore. I finally found this one on amazon and snagged it up.



As soon as i got it i took it out and plugged it in. What i noticed about this one first was on the front you can play a cd, sd card or a usb drive. I think this is a nice feature to have. Okay moving on i went and grabbed my cds and while i do dishes or cook i like to listen to music. It seems to speed up the time for me. This played old cd's that skip in my car it didn't in this.  You can also listen to regular radio stations.  I was so tickled to have this that my husband asked oh my where did you find it. I had to tell him i found it on amazon because no local store has any.  On the bottom there is a storage for the cord so you don't have to worry about it getting in the way.


I did get this for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.






No comments: