Tuesday, May 3, 2016

BeautyMood 48 Mini Metal Smiley Smile Face Button Pins,1.2 Inch Size - 60 Pack

I love emojo's and when i saw theses i thought oh my goodness they are pretty close.  This bag has 60 pin on buttons.  each pin measures at 1.2". I gave a bunch to my cousins kids. As i don't need 60 pins.



Theses come in a zipper pouch which i thought was a very nice feature. So you can keep them in there when not using them.  There are several different designs in this bag. My favorite of course are the happy faces which remind me of emoji's.  They are very light weight when holding and wearing them.  Theses are great for kids makes them smile. They are made very well i don't think any of the paint will chip any time soon. The back looks like it's some kind of metal.   Theses would make a great gift for teachers, kids heck even adults who love emojio's.


I did get theses for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.



No comments: