Thursday, May 26, 2016

Professional 15 Color Concealer Camouflage Makeup Palette

I love make up i mean what girl doesn't. I also don't like to always spend a lot of money on palette's unless it's something i cant find else where.


This palette comes in a nice black box and inside the concealer sits in a black plastic case.  Inside this case is 15 different colors.  I really love how it has so many colors so it matches every skin tone.  In this palette there is shades to hide dark circles, blemishes and even highlight and contour my face. This would be a great palette for someone who is just starting out or heck someone who wants one but doesn't want to spend a lot of money.  I did try to apply this with a brush and it just didn't work for me so i used my fingers and then blended it out with a brush. This is really nice and works great.


I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.







No comments: