Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Mermaid Tail Blanket by Dressyday Flannel Bed Blanket Sleeping Bags for Kids

I love mermaids so much and when i saw this blanket all over the internet so when i saw it on amazon i jumped on it.



 This tail comes in three colors.  It comes in pink, green, purple. I got the green one this blanket comes in a clear plastic wrap. When i took it out it did have a mild odor no biggie i just washed it. The tag on this blanket says to hand wash it and lay it flat to dry.  What i did i put it in my washing machine on a gentle cycle and then i laid it flat.  This is a great blanket to give to kids i want to get two more for a friends kids who would love them.  I am a tiny and this blanket goes to my waist. On the inside of this blanket is a pink flannel type of material.



I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.




No comments: