Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Bepei Womens Short Sleeves Scoop Neck Handkerchief Hemline Tunic Top Red L

This shirt is down right super cute. It comes in several colors such as red, green and black. I got this in red.  When i first got it i took it out of the packing and washed it.


This comes in several sizes such as small all the way to x-large. I wasn't sure how this was going to fit so i ordered a x-large. I was surprised when i got it that it fits true to size. I could have actually went ahead and got a size down but its okay.  It's made out of a very thin light weight material so with me living in Florida i will get a lot of use out of this shirt.  This shirt looks super cute with a pair of jeans.   You could wear this with just about anything and feel comfortable. I wore this out to dinner and got so many people asking me where i got it.


I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.




No comments: