Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Natural 7" to 9" Himalayan Salt Lamp Ionic Air Purifier on Wood Base with Cord,Light Bulb,Adjustable Light Lovely Decorative Gifts,Natural Lamp,Natura

My sister has been wanting a salt lamp for a couple years now. So i went a head and got one since her birthday is coming up.



This salt lamp comes in three sizes 4 lbs, 5.5 lbs, 11 lbs. I got the 5.5 lb rock this salt lamp is amazing it has a wood base and what sold me on it. Is this has a dimmer you can adjust how bright you want it to be. Mine that i have is just a flick of the button on and then off. I think this dimmer is a nice feature. If you don't know about salt lamps they help purifier the air.  This salt lamp is heavy i will not lie. Each one is made to look different each groove has it's own features.  This one also comes with not one light bulb but two extras. I thought this was an amazing feature.



I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.








No comments: