Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Mother's Day Gifts Aoohe Make up kit Palette with Tools and Mirror, Lips and Face Beauty (Red)

I got this because i wanted a super cute makeup set that i could bring with me when i travel.


This is the perfect size of makeup to travel with or heck it's also super cute on your dresser or makeup vanity. To open this you just push the button on the front and it starts to spring open. It's rather cool how this is made.  Inside this set is 14 different pigmented eye shadows, 5 lip glosses,  4 blushes,  2 mascara's, 1 nail polish,  1 puff brush, 1 blush brush, 1 lip brush and last but not least 1 eye pencil and 1 lip pencil. Everything you need to enjoy a day or night on the town is in this little container.


I wasn't sure how good the quality of the makeup would be. But i was surprised when wearing it that it lasted all day.  My favorite out of this set is all the different color eye shadows. I am a sucker for eye shadows.


I did get this for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.







No comments: