Monday, May 30, 2016

TICTID® M9X Android TV Box Amlogic S905 Chipset Kodi Full Loaded Android 5.1 Lollipop OS TV Box Quad Core 1G/8G 4K Google Streaming Media Players with

My best friend has been to my house and loves how i have this box she wanted one so bad. I told her where to get it.




This box comes with everything you need. Inside the box is the following

quick set up guide
tv box
hdmi cord
aux cord
remote
power cord


First thing i did was take the box out then hooked up the hdmi cord  and then the power cord up.  Then hooked it up to my tv. Then i went and turned the tv on to the correct settings. once it was on i got the main screen. i went into settings and hooked it up via wifi. Then i went into the movies and opened it up and started to enjoy watching movies that were in the box office in the comfort of my own home.


I did get this for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.





No comments: