Wednesday, May 18, 2016

LolliZ® 50 Colored Pencils Set

Adult coloring books have become a huge trend. I have a couple myself.  I have been wanting to get more colored pencils as you can never have enough.



Theses color pencils are great for adults or kids. Inside this box was 50 different colors.  This will let your mind be able to run wild with the colors.  When using theses pencils i was shocked how well they worked. I didn't have to press hard at all. The colors are bold and bright.  Since this comes in a cardboard box i did not keep the box i store mine in a pencil case to make it a lot easier to take on the go. Also the wood on these pencils seem to be very well made. They fit amazing in my hand and after using them for a while no pains while holding them.  They do come pre-sharpened but when sharpening again they sharpen even.  Theses are great colored pencils and i would recommend them to anyone i know. Only thing i didn't like was the packaging but that is no biggie.


I did get theses for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.




No comments: