Monday, May 30, 2016

Fanmis Luxury Unisex Rose Gold Crystal Quartz Calendar Stainless Steel Watch

I have been needing a new watch for a while now. I have been wanting something that was super girly. No store local to me had anything i liked.



This watch is made out of stainless steel with the coloring of rose gold. So it looks pink. I wont have to worry about it turning my skin a funny color since it's stainless steel. When i got it i took it out of the bubble wrap and unbuckled it and slipped it on my wrist. I was so happy but sadly this does not fit me the way i need it to. This is the pains of having a tiny wrist. I cannot seem to get the links off so i will have to take it to a jeweler to get it removed.  When i showed my husband he said first glance this looks like a mans watch because the watch part it's self is rather big. Most women's watches are tiny and delicate. I love it the little cz stones around it gives it that extra girly feel.  This is such a cute watch and i will be wearing it a lot more once i get it fix to fit right.



I did get this watch for free in exchange for a unbiased review.






No comments: