Saturday, May 14, 2016

Apalus LED Insect Trap, Smart Indoor Mosquito Traps, Mosquito Killer with Electric Vacuum Fan, LED Ultraviolet Light Bug Zapper, No Chemicals, Romanti

I have been looking for a small bug zapper for our patio table. We like to have barb-ques and that draws the flies.  But we love to hang outside with friends and since we live in Florida let me tell you those mosquitoes are not joke. They always eat me alive.



I had enough so i bough this one.  I did run a extension cord to reach our table but it was worth it.  When you turn this on you will hear the fan kick on you will also see a blue light. The blue light is what draws those bugs in.  I thought this would zap the bugs like the other one we have inside our house. Nope this one just sucks them in and traps them inside.  There is a on/off switch on the front. When we were done outside i turned it off and then unplugged it.  There is a chamber inside that you can take out and dump all the dead bugs. I was very shocked on how many bugs got sucked in.  I am very happy this doesn't make the zapping noise. Because to be honest the one in our house does that noise and every time it scares the crap out of me. You would think you would get use to it but you never do.  I had friends who want to get this they said they love how it doesn't have the popping noise to ruin your evening.  I will say you can not leave this outside all the time you will need to bring it in when you are done.  No issue here  I am very happy with this little bug trap.


I did get this for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.



No comments: