Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Dressyday Shark Blanket Tail Flannel Sleeping bags for Kids (Teen Size 56")

I have been seeing theses all over the internet and have always wanted one.  My little dog is always stealing my blankets so i thought this would be a super cute one for her to snuggle in.




This did take a little bit to get to me.  Once it did i took it out of the plastic wrapper and put it in my washing machine. The tag on the blanket says to hand wash it and lay flat to dry.  What i did was i put in my washing machine on a gentle cycle then i laid it flat to dry.  This blanket is super soft and is super cute.  This blanket is so cute and would be great for kids. I am an adult and i love it and since i am tiny it goes up to my waist.



I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.





No comments: