Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Premium Turmeric Curcumin with Bioperine® -1300mg- 100% Natural Turmeric pills with Black Pepper- 95% Standardized Curcuminoids - Gluten Free, GMO Fre

I suffer from chronic pain all the time. A friend told me to start taking theses to help with the pain issues. She did say this is something that take a little while to build up.




I have carpel tunnel really bad in my wrist. This is a vegetarian capsule and over a period of time it will help with inflammatory.  It says to take 2 capsules with a meal and water.  What i love the most about theses pills is they are all natural so they wont mess with your buddy.  I had no side effects.  I have to admit i was worried to take theses at first. But i got over it and now i love them.


I did get theses for free in exchange for a unbiased review.



No comments: