Monday, May 23, 2016

My Heating Pad- Adjustable Lumber & Abdomen Hot/Cold Therapy Pack (White)

I suffer from slip discs and chronic pain in my lower back. I have done everything to help ease it nothing seems to work. I figured i would try this out and see how i liked it.



This comes in a plastic zip lock bag. you can keep this bag to store it in or you can get rid of it. Me personally i threw it away. I keep this in my freezer to enjoy the cold therapy when i need it.  Plus living in florida where it's down right miserable the coldness feels amazing.  I really like how you can have this strapped around your waist or wherever you want to keep it in place and that way you can have your hands free. This is made very well and seems like it will last a very long time.   You can use this for cold or heat therapy.  For heat only stick it in your microwave for no more than 10 seconds. If not it will burn you.


I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.




No comments: