Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Color Pens Washable Art Markers Watercolor Fine Tip Colored Pen with 24 Set for Coloring Books Drawing and Secret of Garden (24 Colors .)

adult coloring books have become the new hit trend and what else would you need. Markers to color with of course.



This set comes with 24 colored markers. I really love the case it comes in. You can keep them all together. When using theses markers i noticed they don't bleed through like some of the other ones.  The colors match the color of the pens.  They are bright and bold colors. I have noticed theses have not dried up or caused me any issues so far. Theses would be great for kids.   Theses are great markers for anyone who loves to color. I would suggest the to anyone.

I did get theses for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.





No comments: