Friday, May 13, 2016

Genuine Leather Notebook - Premium Cowhide Leather Cover - Handmade Journal, Diary with 200 Blank Pages (Dark Brown)

I have been wanting a leather journal for a couple of months. I have had a vision in my head of the kind i want with the closure and have checked local stores and book stores nothing. A friend got this and i asked where she got it she said amazon. So i had to get it.




This comes packaged very well. It comes in a nice black cardboard box. inside was the journal wrapped in plastic.  When you take it out of the plastic it smells like leather i love the smell of leather.  Once you open it i thought it would have lined paper and it doesn't it has solid ivory white paper. I started to think right away oh the way i could decorate and bring this to life. All kinds of ideas where running through my head.  There is 200 pages inside this journal which i thought was a reasonable amount.



I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review,






No comments: