Friday, May 13, 2016

My Heating Pad- Hot & Cold Therapy Pack - Pain Relief (Purple)

I have been having this pain in my shoulder for a couple years now. I have done everything to man kind to help. It's very strange it only comes and goes on the oddest times. Only thing lately i have found that soothes it is heat.  So i figured this was the perfect size and you can use it for hot or cold.




This comes in several different colors but i got the purple one.  If you plan to use this in the freezer i would suggest putting it in there and hour before you plan to use it. If you are going to do heat therapy then only put it in the microwave for 10 seconds any longer in my high wattage microwave and it would burn me.  This is great for all kinds of aches and pains.  This heating pad is made very well and i would highly suggest it to anyone i know.



I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.



No comments: