Monday, May 16, 2016

Tanmit Colored Gel Pens for Adult Coloring Books,Set of 60, Assorted Fine Point Color Pen including Glitter,Metallic,Neon,Pastel,Classic,Great for Ske

I love gel pens they are a great pen that let's you apply any color you want to the paper. This set does come with 60 different pens inside. It comes in a plastic container you could store them in but me personally i like to keep them in a zipper bag. Makes taking them on the go with me a lot easier.




You can uses theses pens for the new hot hit trend adult coloring books or you could just use them to doodle or write in a journal to give it a little color. I really like how you don't have to bang or scribble to get theses pens started.  As soon as the tip meets the paper the ink flows smoothly. To me that is a huge plus when it comes to pens.  Inside this set was glitter, metallic, neon, pastel and classic colors.  They are light weight when in your hand and love how they don't hurt after using them for a while. 
Theses are great little pens and i would suggest them to anyone i know. 



I did get theses for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.




No comments: