Tuesday, May 17, 2016

New Jumbo Pet Dog Pooper Scooper Dog Waste Scoop Poop Sanitary Pickup Remover

My friend has a great dane and he is always complaining how he has to pick up his waste by hand. So since we all know great dane's take a rather big poop. I decided to help him out and get him a pooper scooper to make his life easier.




When this came in i called him up and said i got something for you. He was like what i said i am coming over. I took it over and he right away turns to his dog and says yes shes a life saver look now daddy doesn't a have to step in your crap or pick it up by hand. I couldn't stop laughing.  This is very easy to use just grip the handle and the bottom will open.  It has little shark like teeth to help grab it better. This works like a charm. He was able to pick up two sets of waste and dump it into a bag. I did spare you the photos of the dogs waste. As no one wants to see that but this is a great thing to have if you don't like to pick up their waste by hand.


I did get this for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.






No comments: