Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Topwell® Women's Bracelet Watches Handmade Round Black Reddish Brown Wooden Watch for Women Girl

Wood watches are becoming a huge trend. I have always wanted one. I got my husband one and i wanted a smaller one for myself. Finally was able to find one to fit my tiny wrist.



I have a hard time getting watches with them always needing way to many links taken out to fit my tiny wrists. This was the first watch i didn't have to remove any for it to fit. It comes packaged very nicely.  No piece of wood on this watch is the same. I really think it gives it a more unique look.  The wood is super smooth and soft so you don't have to worry about it scratching your arm.  This watch is set up very nicely.  I have noticed over the week i have been wearing it since I live in florida it gets very hot. My oils from skin have given this watch a nice glow.



I did get this for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.






No comments: