Saturday, May 14, 2016

Ninedaily Women Tops Fluted Collar Short Kimono Raglan Sleeve Band Draped Blouse

I have been looking for a draped shirt. I found this one on amazon and it comes in several different colors such as green. pink, black, purple, white and blue green. I did get this in blue green in the size large. This does fit true to size.


This shirt has a super cute neckline i wore this when we went out on the golf course. Reason for doing so is i live in florida and it gets super hot. This material is thin and i didn't sweat my butt off.  This shirt would look great with shorts or pants.  You could dress it up or down. It is super comfy.  When i got this shirt it did have a mild odor i threw it in the washing machine and washed. Once it was done i wore it out that night.



I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.




No comments: