Saturday, May 14, 2016

Zebra Print (Black and White) Drinking Coasters, Set of 4, DIVA Coasters

I have been looking for some nice girly coasters when we have friends over. Right now my husband has been using the heck out of the ones we have and they are getting rather nasty. I wanted to throw them out so now i can.



Theses come in a plastic package i didn't keep it no need to. I was very surprised theses are made very well.  This set comes with 4 coasters so you are getting your money worth.  On the back of theses coasters is a rubber non-slip material so they wont move when you have a cup on them. They are very flexible and the design is super cute. I have to admit i was a little worried at first that the cut wouldn't sit flush  and i was wrong they do and i had no issues at all.  They are very light weight and don't take up much room in the drawer if you want to store them away while not using them.


I did get theses for free in exchange for a unbiased review





No comments: