Monday, May 9, 2016

PINGKO Waterproof Wireless Bluetooth Speaker For Portable Outdoor with Dustproof Shockproof - Pink

I have been looking for a small speaker i can clip to my chair while fishing. The little speaker i have i caught a fish and went to get up and whoops i kicked it into the water. There was no saving it.  So when i saw this in pink i had to get it.




This little speaker is made very well. It  has held up very well in the Florida sun.  First thing i did when i got this was charge it up. On the side is a little usb port and you just plug the usb cord into it. You can charge this via computer or through a wall adapter if you have one.  I really love how this comes out of a loop and also loops to my hair very easily. It hooked up to my phone with no issues.  The sound quality on this little speaker is crystal clear no fuzziness at all.  This little speaker last us about 3-4 hours of continues playing.  I really enjoy this speaker.



I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.







No comments: