Thursday, May 12, 2016

Hydracentials Stylish on the Go Lunch Tote - Insulated Lunch Bag and Cooler (Light Blue)

I have been looking for insulated lunch bag. I wanted one that was a little bit bigger than what i had.  This lunch tote is super cute. It's in light blue and has a big zipper. On the front is a pocket you can stick your phone in.


What i love the most is how you can fit tupper ware inside this with no issues.  I still had room to put ice packs and they didn't leak so that is a huge plus for me.   Main reason i got this is for when i eat lunch at the office i wanted a lunchbox that wasn't so kiddie like.  The stitching on it was done very well.  This would make a great bag to use for when you go to the beach to keep drinks cold or food.



I did get this for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.






No comments: