Friday, May 13, 2016

My Heating Pad- Multi Purpose Hot & Cold Therapy Pack - Muscle Strain Relief (Blue)

First off let me say this heating pad is the best i have ever used. Since its long and has handles on both sides you can use it for so much.




Lately i have been using this for my lower back. I have a slip disc and there are days where i just cant get out of bed. So i have been using this with heat and cold therapy seems to help a lot.  If you want to use it for cold therapy stick it in the freezer an hour before you plan to use it.  Or if you want heat therapy i stick mine in the microwave for 10 seconds. It really puts off some heat.   My husband likes to use this after he works out at the gym. He said it really helps his muscles after working them out. I would highly suggest this to anyone i know. 



I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.




No comments: